To qualify to return an item under this Policy, Products must be in their original packaging, along with all included products, be in new condition suitable for resale, and must not be damaged in any way by the customer during the time the item is in the customer’s possession. Unless otherwise stated in a product listing, all Decktec Pty Ltd products are able to be returned for change of mind purposes under this policy. Where a product listing specifically states that the product is not able to be returned under this policy (usually due to health and safety reasons), then no returns for change of mind will be permitted. All returns are subject to the Decktec Terms and condition.
In order to organise a return under these terms and conditions, You must notify Decktec via out website, or by phoning 1300 235 044 within 14 days of taking delivery of Your Product and request a return under this Policy. You must comply with the directions of Decktec Pty Ltd staff in order to facilitate Your return.
- To qualify to return an item under this Policy, Products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, and must not be damaged in any way by You during the time the Product is in Your possession. The Product is deemed to be in Your possession until the Product is received by Us pursuant to this Policy.
- Where the Product qualifies for a return under our 14 Day Change of Mind Guarantee, Decktec Pty Ltd will issue a refund equal to the price of the Product being returned, less the initial delivery charges as per Your Order Confirmation email.
- The 14 day period within which You are eligible to make a return under this Policy commences on the date that You accept delivery of Your Product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the Product.
- Should the product be faulty or defective on arrival we will offer you, full replacement or full refund including postage (applies to sales item products as well).
- The Product must be returned to Decktec within 10 business days of Your request to return Your Product under this Policy.
- You must return the Products for which You are seeking a refund at Your own cost and You must comply with the directions for returning the Product that Decktec staff provide to You. The goods will remain Your responsibility during transit until such time as they are received at the address as supplied by Decktec Pty Ltd staff. Decktec Pty Ltd will accept no liability for any loss or damage which may occur during transit.
- After receiving the returned Product, Decktec will issue a refund as soon as is reasonably practicable and You will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement of this occurring.
- Decktec reserves the right to make changes to this Returns Policy without notice.
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.